残り9秒となっていますね。待てないので click here をワンクリックすると、次の画像が表示されます。
1. Eligibility To use the Service, you must be a Passenger of the Phnom Penh International Airport. Please follow the Wireless User Guide which contains the exact procedure to connect to the Wifi Service.
2. Charges The Service is provided on a free of charge basis to any user who has logged-in successfully to the Wireless LAN network with a 15-minute Internet session. Please disconnect once you have completed using the Service; the system will automatically log out if you fail to do so.
3. Availability The service area includes all indoor public areas of the International Departure Lounge excluding all arrival gates. (This is subject to change from time to time without prior notice)
4. Disclaimers of warranties and limitation of liability 4.1 Except for certain products and services specifically identified as being offered by AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator, AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator do not control any materials, information, products, or services on the Internet. The Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit of may be offensive to you. AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials. You assume full responsibility and risk for use of the Service and the Internet and are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all services, products and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through the Service or the Internet. AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
4.2 AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator makes no express warranties and to the extent it is lawfully possible, you waive all implied warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose regarding any merchandise, information or service provided through the Service or the Internet generally. You expressly acknowledge that there are and assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in wireless communications and technology and AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator do not make any assurance or warranties relating to such risks. No advice or information given by AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator or its representatives shall create a warranty. Any statements made in packaging, manual or other documents are provided for informational purposes only and not as warranties by AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator or any kind. AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator and its employees are not liable for any costs, expenses, liabilities or damages whatsoever and however arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Service and/or the Internet including any indirect, incidental, exemplary, multiple, special, punitive or consequential damages.
4.3 AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator expressly disclaims any liability for (i) any damage to or loss of data suffered by you arising from your use of the Software, the Hardware, the Service and/or any Content; (ii) any claim based in contract, tort, or otherwise for any loss of revenue (whether direct or indirect), loss of profits or any consequential loss whether of an economic nature or not; (iii) any claim relating to any products, services and/or any Content supplied, provided, sold or made available by or through the Service (or any failure or delay to supply, provide, sell or make available); (iv) any injury, disease, seizure or loss of consciousness suffered by you or any person who accesses the Service using your login ID and/or password, arising whether directly or indirectly from accessing and using the Service, any of the services or playing any computer games through the Service; and (v) any disruption or suspension of the Service or any part thereof which is attributable to an event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator.
5. Public Disclosure of Information If you are sending any information, you acknowledge that you are doing so voluntarily and that any person may use such information for the purpose of exchanging mails or chatting between or amongst Customers or introducing you to Customers. All such information you voluntarily make available in the public area is not to be regarded as being collected by AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator; and AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator have no responsibility whatsoever to handle such information given by other persons in the public area of the Web Site which may be untrue, misleading, obscene, unlawful or defamatory. You acknowledge that it is beyond the reasonable control of AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator to verify the truthfulness of all such Information and we also have no responsibility whatsoever to handle any request for correcting or removing such information.
6. You are not allowed to perform illegal activities including, but not limited to, piracy for intellectual property, hacking, virus distribution, cyber attacks, etc when using the Service.
7. For Laptop Users, all devices that you use to access the Service must be Wi-Fi compliant and be Wireless enabled.
8. AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
9. AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator may prevent your access to the Service at anytime without prior notice to you if you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason at AZ Communications and/or the Airport Operator’s discretion.
10. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such terms or conditions shall be divisible from the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.